TheCanDo

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Blog

I theorize in my blog mainly about two cases, that of Tammy Zywicki and Amanda Tusing. Both cases are unique in that I chose them for a reason. Tammy Zywicki's case I remembered and the geographic aspect of it I still believe to be interesting even if at the end of the day the best conclusion is that the dead suspect from Peru, IL. is probably her killer. Amanda Tusing's case I found unique because I had trouble believing the Haunting Evidence tv show theory of what happened to her. You could say I "see" the case differently from the psychics. I doubt anyone picked up on it because like most of what I write, it is an assumption.

When I chose each of these cases, it was for the reason that they are both "cold" cases to the point where I would find it hard to believe that investigators are even working on any more. Moreover, I thought each case had sufficient online evidence with which to investigate and get information. A case with pictures, like Amanda Tusing's, is great because you can actually make some solid conclusions. It is still guesswork, but the conclusions seem that much more solid.

I wanted my blog to be different from other blogs about different murder cases. First, I thought it was best to focus on a few cases instead of many different ones. You could write post after post about missing persons although in investigating Tammy Zywicki's case I came across one missing person, Veronica Blumhorst. For me, she represents all missing persons. Lindsay(or Leslay) Harris I came across when I saw a tv news spot about the FBI's new program linking truck driving murders. I also thought it unique that she was also missing a prized watch like Tammy Zywicki. No case is less than 6 years old and one is over 20 years old.

Second, I wanted my blog to actually focus on ideas that might help "solve" these cases. This is a long-shot I know, but I thought the blog would be more interesting if it came up with new ideas instead of rehashing the same old story about a particular murder case. For example, there are other news articles, blogs, websleuth posts, about Amanda Tusing's case. But there are very few, if any that I can find, blogs that talk about the actual online evidence associated with the case and what they(the author) think about it. I am anonymous but not to the FBI or police. I have submitted ideas through letters etc until I came up with the idea for the blog, a way to reach people without bothering them.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home