TheCanDo

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Amanda Tusing: Time

My blog about Tammy Zywicki and Amanda Tusing is made up mostly of speculative bs. That is what I call it. I start from the idea that the prevailing theory is correct and then try to come up with a different perspective about each case.

For example, in Amanda Tusing's case the prevailing theory is that she was kidnapped and murdered by someone posing as law enforcement. This is a good theory. I have compared her case to that of a girl who actually was killed by a law enforcement officer, that being the case of Kara Knot. I try to come up with ideas based on the cases being similar. For example, in Kara Knot's case, the officer tried to erase his log book entry to show that he was not in the area when she was pulled over. Maybe if an officer killed Amanda Tusing, he did the same thing. Another example would be clothing. In Kara Knot's case, the officer had part of his badge ripped so slightly that Kara Knot had part of the unique string under her fingernails. In Amanda Tusing's case, if it was a real police officer and he drowned Amanda Tusing in the creek, I imagine his pants and shoes would need to be cleaned so police would check on who turned in their uniforms for cleaning that week. The problem is that in order for any of this stuff to be checked out it has to be a real officer and not someone posing as one.

But I always have to come up with a different perspective. My different perspective is that the case is not at all like the Haunting Evidence episode. I have often wondered if police checked the car's computer for information, whether that might help. I always notice with my car that whenever mechanics work on it the time is always messed up when I get the car back so I do not like using my car clock to keep track of time.

One thing I find strange, amongst all the others, is that it does not look like Amanda Tusing wore a watch. It seems odd because on the night in question she needed to be home by a certain time. I would think she would want to keep track of time. She pulls over onto the side of the road because of the rain storm and is losing time trying to get home. But I do not wear a watch either. What I do is use my cell phone. I imagine when the police checked her car the cell phone was on. Otherwise, unless she uses her car clock, how would she know what time it is?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home