TheCanDo

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Last Night

I am thinking about last night. People always ask what you did last night, where did you go, who did you see, when did you get home. It is like a police interrogation. Alot of crimes happen at night. I read a book once that said that most burglaries take place between 2 and 4am when people are sleeping. I told the police about this information. Their response was that I needed to stop reading books that told me most burglaries take place between 2 and 4am. It simply isn't true.

I would have liked to have come up with that one brilliant idea that solved one of these cases. Everyone wants to think they have the answers, the solution to the puzzle. The FBI and police have enough people like myself trying to "help" them. That is why I started the blog. I think about my blog posts and wonder if they are any good. I think I did the best with Amanda Tusing's case, in terms of a different perspective. Do police think like I do? Do the murderers in these cases think I have some good questions?

I often wonder what the murderers in my blog think. For example, when watching "The Haunting Evidence" episode on Amanda Tusing's case, does the murderer think,"These psychics are right on, I better be careful" or "What a bunch of B.S. It almost makes me want to say something just to prove it." I think about Tammy Zywicki's case and wonder, "What if this person is still alive?"

I think about the victim's families too. None of these cases are personal to me. They are names I read about in some news article or saw on a show. I do not know any of the victims. I think Tammy Zywicki and Amanda Tusing(and maybe Veronica Blumhorst and Lindsay Harris) were the only daughters in their respective families. Russell Turcotte certainly seemed very important to his family as they still perform American Indian tribal rituals at the site where his body was found. And then I remember what I heard this woman say the other day: "I cannot imagine ever having to bury my own kid"(she was on her way to a funeral) and it made me think. When life does not go in order and someone is taken right as they are about to begin their own lives, I think dealing with that would be very hard. I think about the time that passes too and wonder if the definition of an "open" case to them is that it has not yet been closed.

Look at the world for what it is and not for what other people make it out to be. Be suspicious and careful. Always remember there might be someone out there to get you. People have dark natures inside of them. You can't trust anybody. People that seem nice and helpful are really just luring you into a false sense of security so they can take advantage of you. They are preying on your vulnerability.

I would like to think that is not the way to go through life. I am a believer that sometimes bad things happen to good people. It is hard to keep a positive outlook on the world when you do not understand why things happen the way they do. I try to remember yesterday was yesterday. Tomorrow is another day. That is all you can do.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home